Thursday, April 30, 2009

Twitter...

so.... I finally broke down and Twitter. Ok, 'finally broke down' isn't really right since I just kind of really found what it was in the library before chapel when Tyne (or @SarahTyne as Twitter would say) showed me hers. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet but apparently its cool because everyone has it. I feel a little stalkerish reading it, but I have found that 'twitter update ideas' have started coming to mind as I'm going about my daily business. Now to the point, I realized that the reason that I got Twitter is really because I can't stand the fact that I'm not going to be surrounded by my best friends all the time. I'm not going to know every little thing thats going on in their life like I do now. I guess its my way of trying to grasp on to whatever I can to stay connected to the people I love. So this was probably the first serious blog we've had (unless you consider Christie's blog about aliens serious...) but no worries, I'll be back with the Sephora Lady story, its a good one, feel free to ask me in real life, it will probably be funnier that way. Peace-Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment