Monday, April 13, 2009

Clue

So last Thursday the police log came out. I meant to get a copy but forgot and scrounged for one today in the Don Morris Building. Then I left it on the table when I dropped off my piece for the art show. But when I got home I went to the fridge to find some good munchies that I don't have and low and behold...someone beat me to it.
Let's recap the night...

Christie and I decided to be men and grilled burgers and ate them with Shannon and Al. We played a good game of Clue...(forshadowing really). Who knew that later that night the culprit would not be Ms. Scarlet in the lounge with the revolver but Mr. "Prowler" on the front porch with the chewbacca mask.


Anyway...Back to earlier that evening...Kaylie came home to tell us her creep of a story about being followed on the lonely roads of west Texas. I'm not going to lie...I was a little scared. The evening progressed. We played a good game of cranium, watched Madea's Family reunion and right in the middle there came a knock on the door. Kaylie got up looked out side and there he was in all his glory...Chewbacca. Christie followed and looked to see him covering the peephole. Now you know that feeling your whole body gets when you realize you are about to die? That complete numb feeling and your mind goes...I am about to be the headline story on KTAB tomorrow evening. Braid Sharp is going to tell the Big Country about 2302 Campus Court and their fateful deaths. The paralyzing fear that keeps you glued to the couch and the visions of what the dramatic reenactments are going to look like on Unsolved Mysteries fill your head. Yeah, we had that. Shannon called the cops and after a chase down Campus Court the culprits were caught and 2302 made the ACU Campus Police Log for a second time.
"Sunday April 5...12:03 AM Someone reported (that was us) a prowler (more like an idiot creeper) on Campus Court, and the ACU Police contacted (by contacted they mean chased down and gave a severe talking to) several students in a vehicle wearing masks (furry scary masks). The Subjects were playing a prank (uh...ok) and apologized. (yeah after the police put the fear of you know what into them and said they couldn't step foot on to our grass ever again). "
It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment