Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bobbi Called

So the blog about Friday night was getting ridiculous so here is Saturday...

It began like any other lazy Saturday. Kaylie's parents bought us breakfast tacos...they were wonderful! Thank you so much. We goofed around and then headed over to North East Mall because Shannon was in terrible need of some jeans. Kelsie however needed some blush. Side story...

So I use bare minerals and a few weeks ago I was going through my daily routine of putting on my make up...oh and did I mention I had JUST bought this blush. So I'm in my bathroom and hit something wrong and my blush goes flying every where all over my bathroom, all over my sink. It seriously looked like a crime scene. My whole bathroom was red. So I ran out Saturday. Good Story Kelsie, Thanks.

Back to North East...so Kelsie goes in Sephora to run in and out and before she can check out Kaylie is in the display chair getting some crazy creme put on her face by an over done make up lady...yeah you know the ones and you know just what they look like. I feel like it would not do justice to the situation if I retold this story. So I will let Kaylie tell it to you in a later posted blog. Its a good story.


We go about our business and we are too meet Shannon's parents at the Mall because Shannon is going back with them to Abilene to celebrate her 22 birthday. Happy Birthday Shannon.




We find them right infront of one of those hootchie cheap stores. You know what I'm talking about. They weren't shopping there, it was just our point of intersection. And we chat it up for a little bit with the Clarks and head to the car to get Shannon's stuff. And low and behold right infront of Dillards in Euless, Tx Christie's phone rings and as sure as a cat has nine lives...it is Bobbi Dixon on the other line.



After the exciting phone call from Bobbi we headed down 183 to the lovely city of Irving and ate a sandwich at potbellies and continued on our way to Dallas to eat at Sprinkles Cupcakes!! Shannon let us know that Katie Holmes has been spotted there in LA. To which Christie's sister replied..."yeah and Kim Kardashian eats at the Subway in Beverly Hills." Thanks Christie's sister.


So we travel amongs all of the stay at home moms with their matching velour sweatpants, hairsprayed hair and leather designer bags to taste the decadence that Sprinkles Cupcakes is.


Now here is where the story really gets good. We get in the car to find a way home and let's just replay the conversation...


Kaylie: Do you know how to get home?

Kelsie: Yeah, just go the way we came. Northwest Highway to 183 to Northeast mall. You can get home from Northeast right?

Kaylie: Yeah, but I feel like that's the long way. I'm sure there is a shorter way.

Kelsie: Ok, well just go out to Northwest Highway and we'll find a way.

Kaylie: Ok.............................................

Kelsie: ..................................................You need to get to 121 right?

Kaylie: Yeah I did this yesterday. Should I get on that high way?

Kelsie: No.

Kaylie: Where are we? Oh we ate here at LTC. --- calls her dad---

Kaylie: We dont know where we are.

Kaylie's Dad: Where's Kelsie?

Kaylie: She doesnt know either. We are on loop 12.

Kelsie: Why are we at Shady grove? Turn around.

Christie: Kelsie has no idea where she is.

Kelsie: I know exactly where we are. I just thought Kaylie didnt want to go that way so I was trying to make up another route for her.

Kaylie: I never said that. I just stated that it was the long way. But I thought you were still going to tell me how to get home.

Kelsie: I thought you knew when you said that 183 was the long way.

maybe the conversation didn't go exactly that way but thats the gist of it. and what would have taken us about 15 minutes took us 30 because of some serious miscommunication. So we get home and Kaylie's mom has made an amazing meal consisting of salad, carrots, rice and poppy seed chicken. It was delicious. And then we had Sprinkles Cupcakes for desert. To end our exhausting day Kaylie's grandmother read us Uncle Remus...check it out....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzQCev3BOq4

Good night.








2 comments: